Express Yourself: Creative Project Support Program
This 4-week program is for anyone who knows where they are headed creatively but is having some trouble getting there.
It’s for you if you are clear on a creative project, perhaps you’ve even started working on it, but find yourself:
- Overwhelmed with the amount of work
- Find yourself mysteriously starting and stopping work on the project
- Struggle with finding confidence in your creative work
- Struggle with talking about your creative work with others
- Find yourself at a fearful standstill when it comes to sharing your work with others
You’ll be given a safe space to talk about your struggles and we’ll work together to help you find clarity, feel confident, and take action to get your work out in the world.
Through the program you will gain:
- An accountability partner (ME!)
- An action plan on working through overwhelm and taking small, manageable steps toward your goals
- A healthy mindset toward yourself and your work
- Confidence to put your work out in the world
- Clarity on areas that keep you blocked
- Four 75-minute 1:1 sessions
- Four action planning emails, aka homework ;), so that you can continue the work in between sessions
- Ongoing email support throughout the four weeks
- A BONUS 3-month follow-up session – a complimentary one-hour session to report what’s new, get a brush-up on any tools we used, and all around celebrate your awesomeness!
How do I know if this is right for me?
Good question. Before you invest in anything, we’ll get to know each other and explore whether we’re a good fit. That starts when you complete this short 8-question exploration survey. When I receive it, I’ll send you a link to schedule a 30-minute Discovery Call.